- Submitting the presentation slides and video(s) by the deadline indicated below, and attending your session(s) during the conference week is mandatory as it is considered as a replacement for the physical attendance requirement at the conference.
- The submission deadline for all the materials is Sept. 14th.
- The presentation slides and videos will be accessible by only the conference participants during the conference. Unless the speaker explicitly opts out during the submission, the slides and videos will be publicly available after the conference.
- These guidelines apply to the research track, demo and industry track, open dataset and software track, challenges, MMVE, GameSys and NOSSDAV presentations. For the doctoral symposium presentations, refer to this page.
- If using PowerPoint, feel free to use this template.
What to Submit (Presenting in Person or Online)
- A short head-shot video (max three minutes, max 100 MB) explaining the key contributions and findings of the work.
- A long video (max 17 minutes, 400 MB) providing an in-depth description of the work (slides with narration and optionally head-shot video).
- The pdf (or pptx, max 50 MB) of the slides you used in the long video.
- The short video must be no longer than three minutes and in mp4 format.
- The long video must be no longer than 17 minutes and in mp4 format.
- Video resolutions must be 720p or higher. Aspect ratio must be 16:9.
- Subtitles are good to have, but optional (if they are available, they must be accurate and included as a separate track in the mp4 file, not burned-in).
How to Prepare the Long Videos
- PowerPoint: Instructions for different platforms/versions are here.
- Zoom: Instructions are here. Make sure to perform local recording with at least HD quality.
- Screen recording tools: There are a variety of (free/paid) screen recording tools for both Mac and Windows systems. Both platforms also have built-in software for screen recording (mac/win).
Where to Submit
The system is now closed. If you need to revise your materials, let Deniz know.