Diversity and Inclusion
MMSys is deeply committed to providing a respectful and inclusive environment for exchanging ideas and networking. Our mission is to make the conference a welcoming and safe place for researchers to present their research results and to spark innovative ideas, regardless of age, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, (dis)ability, physical appearance, race, ethnicity, nationality, marital status, military status, veteran status, religious beliefs, dietary requirements, childbirth and pregnancy-related medical conditions or childcare requirements. We also respect any other status protected by laws of the country in which the conference is being held.
As the organizing committee, we commit to providing a harassment-free and pleasant conference experience with equity in rights for all participants. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants. Harassment includes but is not limited to overt and/or covert acts of:
- Verbal accusations or bullying
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking or following both in person and online
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Interference with a person’s participation or opportunity for participation
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
We expect all interactions between attendees to be respectful and constructive, including interactions during the review process, at the conference itself and on social media. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference (without a refund) at the discretion of the conference organizers.
Since MMSys is an ACM conference, attendees, speakers and organizers are bound by ACM's Policy Against Harassment. Participants will be asked to confirm their commitment to upholding the policy upon registeration. The policy covers interaction at the conference venue, but also related interaction, e.g., on social media. The policy is an explicit statement of our commitment, as a community, to inclusion and safety at the conference.
The registration fees are listed below. MMSys'21 features extra discounts for SIGMM members and follows SIGMM's "Access All Areas" policy.Registration
For authors of the demo and industry, open dataset and software, grand challenge and doctoral symposium papers, the deadline is July 30th:
- Author (both ACM and SIGMM members): €150
- Author (ACM members): €250
- Author (all others): €350
For non-author participants, the registration deadline and fee schedule will be posted at a later date.
Policies and Notes
- Each accepted paper at MMSys’21 (including research, demo and industry, open dataset and software tracks as well as grand challenges) and the co-located workshops must be covered by a unique author registration to be included in the proceedings. The only exception is for the papers in the demo and industry or open dataset and software tracks whose authors have already paid for a research track or workshop paper on the same subject, which must be confirmed by the program chairs.
- A professional (or student) can join ACM for $99 (or $19) and can also join SIGMM for another $20 (or $15). In other words, it pays off to become a member.
- For payment related issues, email acmmmsysregistration AT dekongroup.com.
To be announed soon.
MMSys'21 is committed to provide an accessible conference for all participants. The organizing committeee will do their best to accommodate specific needs such as accessibility or dietary requirements. It may not be possible to solve every issue, but the organizing committee will try their best. Participants should indicate any special request/requirement during the registration (e.g., need for reserved seating in the front due to reduced vision or hearing or need for private mother's room on-site).
Turkish Airlines is the official airline of ACM MMSys'21 and special discounts are offered on certain booking classes. In order to proceed with the online booking tool for Turkish Conventions, please visit the Turkish Conventions website and use the event code (006TKH21) under the delegates section.
Discounts are as follows:
- International flights arriving to Istanbul:
- Business Class: 10% discount on C/D/J/K/Z classes
- Economy Class: 15% discount on A/B/E/H/L/M/O/P/Q/S/T/U/V/W/Y classes
- Domestic flights arriving to Istanbul:
- Business Class: 10% discount on C/D/J classes
- Economy Class: 10% discount on A/B/E/H/L/M/O/P/Q/S/T/U/V/W classes
Promotion is valid for international travel from seven days prior to the event to seven days after the event. For domestic, it is valid from two days prior to the event to two days after the event. Promotion can be used for the main passenger and one companion passenger. Certain other rules may apply.
- Book your travel here.
- Use promotion code: 006TKH21